Employment -Service Delivery Provisioner
SALES DELIVERY PROVISIONER
ROLE: The Service Delivery Provisioner will be exposed to all aspects of the business, familiarizing themselves to become an expert in his/her primary job functions. This person will build and maintain a fast growing telecommunications network globally, along with ensuring all projects/ tasks are carried out to the highest of standards while observing all relevant safety, environmental and management procedures. They will collaborate with all internal organizations to understand how we deliver services to our clients quickly, accurately and with the most reliable service.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers for the implementation phase of all Ethernet services (DIA and Ethernet transport). Provide direct customer communication on welcome materials, order information, IP addresses, timeline coordination, and ultimate test and turn-up assistance.
- Place orders with LECs/CLECs for local access services to connect customers to NexGen Networks – primarily Ethernet local access (10mb, 100mb, fractional gig, full gig), as well as TDM (T1, T3, OCn). Track order milestones and resolve issues as necessary to manage order to completion.
- Coordinate customer and vendor interaction, such as site survey scheduling, customer room-ready preparedness, FOC date/dispatch. Coordinate internal NexGen departments such as engineering to configure ports and capacity planning to resolve capacity issues.\
- Complete customer orders upon successful test and acceptance and begin billing. Initiate handoff to post-sale support organization for monitoring and maintenance.
- Proficient in network & system technologies ex: Cisco, Juniper, Ciena, and SNMP Server
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of a fast growing company working and supporting financial markets customer
- Self-motivated and able to operate autonomously, but also to utilize direction, supervision, criticism, and training effectively
- Excellent written and oral customer interaction skills.
- Project management experience with strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Lateral thinker with the ability to provide solutions to complex problems
- Ensure customers enter the NexGen relationship with a positive implementation phase.
- Strong understanding of delivering client satisfaction while maximizing business value
- Numerate and able to manage spreadsheets, data and confident in managing tasks from start to finish
- Knowledge of telecom ASR process and forms for ordering LEC Ethernet (Verizon TLS, AT&T Opteman, etc).
- Familiar with industry CLECs and MSO service providers for ordering local access via various methods offered by each provider.
- A working knowledge and understanding of principles of Internet networking at Layer 2 and Layer 3, such as IP addressing, BGP routing, VLAN/EVC construction. Actual engineering and equipment programming is not required, but ability to facilitate LEC/CLEC service options as well as support customer questions and turn-up is necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor Degree Preferred