Employment - Administrative Assistant
DIRECT REPORT: Management
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- perform data entry and scan documents
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- answer emails/calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent written and oral customer interaction skills. Ability to adapt and respond to various/unique implementation situations, manage customers expectation, resolve issues that arise, and ensure customer enters NexGen relationship with a positive implementation phase.
- Must be motivated and interested in learning about our business and interested in growing our business.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION PREFERRED: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Experience working with persons from diverse cultural
- Must be HIGHLY motivated.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of a fast growing company working and supporting financial markets customers.